Moving on Kauai can be difficult due to challenges, for example:
- Low-hanging wires that can restrict access in some neighborhoods
- Limited parking options along busy roads or smaller neighborhood streets
- Steep roads and driveways, which make it difficult to park containers and larger equipment
- Traffic, especially during busy times of the day
We’ve had an office on Kauai since 2005, In that time, we’ve managed moves all over the island. We specialize in moving on Kauai neighborhoods including:
- Kapaʻa, Wailuā including Wailuā Homesteads – In some areas of Kapaʻa, narrow roads, inclines, and small driveways can make accessing a house with a large truck challenging. Additionally, parking containers in certain parts of Kapaʻa can be difficult. Similar obstacles can present themselves in moves to nearby Wailuā and Wailuā Homesteads.
- Līhuʻe including Puhi and Manamaulu – You’ll find our Royal Hawaiian office in Līhuʻe, in close proximity to all these neighborhoods!
- Kekaha – on Kauaʻi’s leeward side
- Hanapēpē where driveways are small and have little space to park equipment
- We’ve moved customers in and out of all kinds of homes in Princeville, from multi-bedroom homes on large estates to one-bedroom condos.
- In certain properties in Waimea town, space is at a premium. Our team knows how to choose the right equipment for residential moves on Kauai. We know how to best use available space to pack your items safely and efficiently.